As I did with my first book, I researched the minor Sword arcana cards for my second book. Here’s what I boiled each Sword card down to:
- Ace: Courage, mental awareness, epiphany.
- Two: Agreement, compromise, blindness.
- Three: Sorrow, disruption, betrayal.
- Four: Rest, deep emotional issues, healing.
- Five: Mixed feelings, conflict, distance.
- Six: Escape, resolution, accepting help.
- Seven: Stalk, stealth, unstable.
- Eight: Restrain, victim, setback.
- Night: Nightmares, anxiety, suffering.
- Ten: Careful about trust, overkill, ruin.
- Page: Message, merciless, mentally unstable.
- Knight: Desirable, good news, planning.
- Queen: Forceful, honest, instincts.
- King: Power, opinion, forceful energy.